So you are shopping for that perfect glass water pipe or vaporizer and you find it at Cirrus Smoke Shop. The only problem is that you are a little short on funds. No Problem, At Cirrus Smoke Shop we have your back. Just take advantage of our Free Layaway Program and take up to 90 days to pay it off. That’s right, NO Layaway Fees! Even Walmart can’t say that.
Layaway Policy Agreement
- A Layaway contract is up to (90) Days from date of deposit.
- Product(s) must be $50 or more to qualify for Layaway.
- 20% deposit is collected when merchandise is put into Layaway.
- The Cancellation Fee on all new Layaway contracts is equal to the amount of deposit.
- The bi-weekly payment schedule for all new Layaway contracts is 20% of the original balance due.
- As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be held for you.
- Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock seven (7) days after a missed payment / default.
- If Layaway merchandise is returned to stock by defaulting on payment, there will be no refunds of any monies paid towards Layaway.
- At any time prior to default date, Layaway can be canceled and all monies paid may be used as a store credit.
The following merchandise cannot be put in Layaway:
- Flammable products and fuel
- Food and other perishable merchandise
- Oil and chemical based products
Layaway Transaction Rules
- You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options: cash, credit card, debit card. Store coupons or Loyalty Vouchers cannot be used toward payment of any Layaway item(s)
- New Layaway contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaway contracts.
Layaway Policy Agreement (continued)
Layaway Transaction Rules (cont.)
- No partial take-outs are permitted.
- Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
A picture ID is required for all new Layaways, pickups and refunds.
- If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; your payment due date is not advanced to the next biweekly cycle. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current payment balance before the system will advance your next payment due date.
- No price adjustments are allowed on any items placed into layaway.